Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Magazine for Bead Jewelry Making

I bought a magazine about bead jewelry making. Since my sister left me with a bunch of beads then it's high time for me show my skills in bead making. And I'm honestly inspired to create.




But my boyfriend was laughing at me when he saw the mag. Grrrr!!! LOL.... It's because it's written in a different dialect. I do not know if it's Japanese or Chinese. LOL.... But I'm pretty sure I can still get the instructions on bead jewelry making.


For me pictures are easier to follow than text instructions. LOL...

2 comments:

Duni said...

Haha. Looks like Japanese to me.
Can't wait to see your beading creations...good luck!

Duni said...

Hi Marianne!
actually you could try with www.etsy.com or www.artfire.com. My selling venue is more for EU countries. Basically, all you need is a paypal account.
How is the beading coming along?
:)

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...