Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Clay Arts with Niece Yang

This weekend is the best ever since June (2009)… I’m just staying at home relaxing. But the best thing about this weekend is I have the chance bonding with my nieces. At least I can now start my session on my art classes with them.

However 3 of my five nieces joined the girl scout rally and the other one had lost interest in art because she prefers riding her bicycle. I’m about to postpone the art session but my 6 year old niece (youngest of the five) begged me to teach her with clay arts.

Of course I cannot say no this cute little girl.


At first I showed her how to make ladybug. (It’s not really perfect but I love it… LOL). Then I also made letters and formed them into my niece’s nickname - “yang.”

My niece tried to form a ladybug but she found it hard to do. So instead I taught her to make a rose. And I was really amazed with her output. Her blue roses even looks perfect than what I have done. LOL…



3 comments:

Duni said...

Awww...what a cute little niece you have! Lucky for her to get a private art lesson from you :)
Yes, her roses look amazing!
And I absolutely love your lettering - so cute!!!
Well done, Marianne.

Yannie said...

Thanks Duni!

I love doing srts with my nieces.

I usually called them keds and they will correct me in chorus "KIDS!!!!" LOL

Unknown said...

Such colorful clay. I love it! And the flower looks so real. :)

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...