Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally My Order Arrived




It was already more than a month since I keep on visiting the websites of erosejazz, thesculpeyman, and gingerbeadworks – it’s because of one reason - I fell in love with clay arts. I attempted to purchase clays the moment I saw erosejazz clay works. I thought it was an ordinary clay that can be bought in the local market. I even bought one thinking that it will harden when bake. LOL….

Through erosejazz’s online store I discover both the Sculpey and Makin’s clay. I purchase the latter since it’s a no bake clay. I want to try the Sculpey clays, maybe next time when I mastered this clay arts.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...