Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Red: Color of the Month

It’s more than a month since my last post. I do not feel crafty this time because I have to prioritize my review for the teacher’s board exam this coming April18. Honestly I peeked on craft books or arts and crafts websites just to make me alive and kicking whenever I feel drowsy. But everytime I looked at the artworks my hands tingle and my mind wanders. LOL… Arts and crafts distract me but it keeps me perky when I feel like dying. LOL…



Meantime, I set a color of the month and post anything that is related to the theme. Just to make my blog, Colour, colorful. And since it is Heart Month then the color of the month is obviously RED

Here’s my first entry, a red bag, a Christmas gift from my sister JEIA




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...