Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Roses are Red

I’ve been eyeing this set of ladies accessories in the magazine about bead jewelries/accessories I bought a year ago. I just love its sophisticated design. I was looking in the craft store in our area and in the city for the bead rose but to my dismayed it’s not available.

DSC09312 from the magazine

So when I discovered polymer clay, first thing that crossed in my mind was to make a bead rose. With the help of video tutorial from youtube, I was able to make my own roses. Actually it’s easy but I have problem with conditioning the clay. I think it’s getting harder because it’s already expose. I’m using the Makin’s Air Dry Clay…. Anyway this is a sort of practice. Later when I will get this seriously, I mean into clay business, then I will use the polymer clay used by the professional clay artist.

Clay Rose

my output

5 comments:

Mom said...

wow, you have a gift...keep it up!

Creativity is Beauty

Yannie said...

Thanks Mom... still practicing...

Lady_Myx said...

wow! so nice! :D

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Well, for an initial effort it those roses are quite nice - keep at it!

Not What It Seams said...

Those are so cute, great job!

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...