Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

W is for Weaved Heart

This project reminds me of the movie, “Tangled”… I want to watch it in 3d and in big screen. You know I love cartoons especially fantasy and love stories. I’m still kid at heart and hopeless romantic… *LOL*

Weaved heart A tangled love with the weaved heart

When was the last time I watched movie in big screen? hmmmm… I think it was when the Avatar was released… Gosh! It’s been too long. LOL…

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you're hands are really great in making paper arts. keep it up:)

gingerSnaps said...

galing mo naman Yannie.

Yannie said...

Thanks Clarizza and Ginger. Actually hindi to maayos pagkagawa kasi super sleepy na ako. yung pmankin ko kasi nagngulit, nagpagawa ng 8 na bead heart. I'll post it later siguro

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...